Land and Plots for sale Rumuruti
We help you locate 40 by 80, 50 by 100, 100 by 100 plots, or equivalent anywhere in Rumuruti
Click on the button below to let us know what you are looking for. We will share a close match
Why Choose Us
There are many ways you could search for potential land to
buy. Here is why you should start with us.
What you need to know about buying land in Rumuruti
Where is Rumuruti?
Rumuruti is an urban center in Laikipia County, located on the Nyahururu Maralal Road. It is 40 kms and 80kms from Nyahururu and Nanyuki towns respectively. It is served by the Rumuruti-Maralal tarmac as well as the Nanyuki-Rumuruti tarmac under construction. It is the proposed headquarters for Laikipia County
What land categories are available in Rumuruti?
While there is public land in Rumuruti, it is reserved for specific purposes, leaving the plots on leasehold and freehold to potential buyers.
What are the average prices for the different buyer-use plot options in Rumuruti?
The prices of plots in Rumuruti depend on how strategically placed they are in terms of proximity to the town and tarmac roads. Those closer to town and roads are ideal for commercial development and a 50 by 100 can cost up to Ksh. Four million. Residential, mixed use and speculation plots can cost even less than Ksh. 100, 000 for 1/8 acre.
What is the process of buying a plot in Rumuruti?
1. Identify a reliable agent/company that sells land here
2. Choose the plot that pleases you
3. Get a map for the site visit to help know the exact location and dimensions
4. Conduct land search and if within municipality, investigate the payment of land rates
5. After satisfactory results, get a credible advocate to draft the sale agreement
6. Get consent of transfer from the Lands Control Board and pay the stamp duty
7. Initiate the transfer process once both parties have met the agreed terms (these include payment and availing of documents among others)
Which popular companies sell plots in Rumuruti?
Some of the companies that sell plots in Rumuruti include
1. Angaza Real estate
2. Mkaazi real estate
3. Airwave properties
4. Certified Homes Ltd
6. Amali properties agency
Which plot sizes are available in Rumuruti?
Vast lands are available in Rumuruti hence subdivision has been done for plots of different sizes such as 50 by 100ft, 100 by 100ft, ½ acre and even ¾ acre.
What kind of buyer use options are available in Rumuruti?
Rumuruti is a fast-growing town with its population rising by the day. Therefore, you can buy a plot there and use it for different purposes such as
1. Commercial development
As the town enlarges, there is demand for commercial buildings to put up offices and other businesses. This extends to plots along the major roads
2. Residential development
You can build residential houses either for personal use or to host the increasing population
You can buy land here and wait to sell it when its value appreciates
4. Mixed use
Some plots, as small as 50 by 100ft come with avocado, macadamia, pawpaw or other crops. You can also keep animals in these plots considering Rumuruti is an agricultural town.
Why should you buy plots in Rumuruti?
1. Plots are relatively affordable here
2. They can be used for farming with River Ewaso Nyiro passing through Rumuruti
3. The County headquarters will move from Nanyuki to Rumuruti, guaranteeing its growth
4. Rumuruti is centrally placed with easy access to other towns within the county such as Nanyuki and Nyahururu
5. Favorable climate with beautiful flora and fauna
6. It is a gateway to northern Kenya, especially with the construction of the Rumuruti-Maralal Highway
How do you do a land search in Rumuruti?
To do a land search, you visit the land registry offices, fill the land search form, and pay Ksh. 500. Present the following and once they are stamped, wait for your certificate of official land search
1. Copy of title deed
2. Copy of Id
3. Proof of payment
4. Copy of KRA pin