Land and Plots for Sale Pipeline, Nakuru
We help you locate 40 by 80, 50 by 100, 100 by 100 plots, or equivalent anywhere in Pipeline, Nakuru
Click on the button below to let us know what you are looking for. We will share a close match
Why Choose Us
There are many ways you could search for potential land to
buy. Here is why you should start with us.
What you need to know about buying land in Pipeline, Nakuru
Where is Pipeline?
Pipeline in is a place off Nairobi-Nakuru Highway in Nakuru County. It is 19 km away from Nakuru town.
What land categories are available in Pipeline?
Most of the plots in pipeline are under the county government hence are on leasehold. You can also get plots outside this region that are on freehold title deeds
What are the average prices for the different buyer-use plot options in Pipeline?
Plots in Pipeline are relatively affordable, with those in areas such as Mutaita going for as low as Ksh. 350, 000. The prices go up to around Ksh. 3,000,000 for plots in the most prime places, especially ideal for commercial development.
What is the process of buying a plot in Pipeline?
The following process will guide you on how to buy land in Pipeline, Nakuru. However, it is advisable to use the help of a reliable lawyer for any legal opinion.
1. Look for companies that sell land around Nakuru and enquire on the plots available. Compare and find one that suits you.
2. Conduct land search to establish current and previous ownership and if the land is attached as collateral
3. Visit the county offices to know if the plot has accrued any land rate arrears and penalties.
4. Get a land map to help you with locating the plot during the site visit
5. If you are satisfied with what you see, get an advocate to draft a sale agreement
6. The Land Control Board will allow the transfer of ownership
7. A stamp duty of 4% is applicable and after honoring the payments as agreed, the title deed is transferred to your name.
Which popular companies sell plots in Pipeline?
You can get plots from companies such as:
2. Lesedi Developers
3. Ryden International
4. Soil Merchants
5. Username Investments
6. Valiant Real estat
Which plot sizes are available in Pipeline?
Since Pipeline is relatively close to Nakuru town, 50 by 100 plots are the most easily available parcels. However, you can also get 100 by 100 and ½ acre though further away from the town.
What kind of buyer use options are available in Pipeline?
Nakuru has been elevated to a city, increasing its overall demand in the real estate sector. Pipeline being close to the town has been experiencing more land buyers in the recent years. Those who bought plots some years back can now attest that the value has appreciated tremendously. Therefore, Pipeline is an ideal place to invest in land that you can sell later.
It is also a perfect place for residential purposes, either stand-alone rentals (or private development) and apartments. If you are looking to belong to a gated community, they are also available
As the population increases in this area, the demand for commercial buildings is also on the rise. You can also identify plots suitable for amenities such as schools and the like.
Why should you buy plots in Pipeline?
1. Nakuru has been elevated to a city status. Therefore, prices of plots in the outskirts such as Pipeline are bound to continue increasing in price. It is a viable investment
2. Pipeline is easily accessible from Nakuru city, making it ideal to reside if you are working in the CBD
3. Plots in Pipeline are relatively affordable, some costing as low as Ksh. 350, 000