Land and Plots for sale Naivasha
We help you locate 40 by 80, 50 by 100, 100 by 100 plots, or equivalent anywhere in Naivasha
Click on the button below to let us know what you are looking for. We will share a close match
Why Choose Us
There are many ways you could search for potential land to
buy. Here is why you should start with us.
What you need to know about buying land in Naivasha
Naivasha is a town in Kenya’s Rift Valley Province. It is located approximately 90 kilometres (56 mi) northwest of Nairobi, in the shadow of Mount Longonot.
Naivasha has a temperate climate, with rainfall occurring mainly in the months from March to May and October to December. The mean annual temperature is 20 °C (68 °F), and the mean annual rainfall is 730 mm (29 in).
Most of the land in Naivasha is held under freehold tenure, with some leasehold and customary land also present. Public land is also found in Naivasha, particularly around Lake Naivasha.
Some benefits of purchasing a plot in Naivasha include:
· The town is growing rapidly, with a number of new developments taking place. This provides good potential for capital appreciation.
· Naivasha is a popular tourist destination, which can provide a steady stream of income if the plot is used for commercial purposes such as hospitality or retail.
· There are a number of schools and hospitals in Naivasha, making it a convenient place to live.
· The town is located close to a number of game parks and reserves, providing opportunities for wildlife enthusiasts.
A land search in Naivasha can be carried out at the Ministry of Land and Planning. The search will provide you with information on the ownership, history and legal status of the property. You can do so by following the steps below:
· Login to your e-citizen portal
· Click on ‘Ministry of land and planning.’
· Click on ‘Application for land search.’
· Enter the details of the property you wish to search
· Pay the required fee (Ksh.500)
· Wait for a minimum of 3 days for the search results to be released.
Naivasha is known for its flower farms and as a tourist destination for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, bird watching and game drives. The town is home to several luxury hotels and lodges.
There are 1/8-acre, 1/4 acre and 1/2 acre plots available in Naivasha. These plots are available for both residential and commercial use.
There are plots available for both residential and commercial use in Naivasha. There is also a growing trend of private conservancies being established in and around Naivasha, which could be used for speculation purposes.
The process of buying a plot in Naivasha is similar to the process of purchasing property in other parts of Kenya.
· The first step is to find a plot that meets your requirements. This can be done through online listings, agents or by contacting the local land office.
· Once you have found a suitable plot, you will need to carry out due diligence to ensure that the property is free from any legal issues. This can be done by conducting a land search in the Ministry of land and planning.
· Once due diligence has been carried out, you will need to negotiate a price with the seller and agree on the terms of sale.
· A deposit is usually paid at this stage, with the balance being paid on completion of the sale.
· Once the sale has been completed, you will be required to register the property in your name at the land office.
Some of the popular companies that sell plots in Naivasha include:
· Skylink commercial agency
· Flatts property agency
· Jokaka property agencies
· Villacom agencies limited