Land and Plots for Sale Murera, Ruiru
We help you locate 40 by 80, 50 by 100, 100 by 100 plots, or equivalent anywhere in Murera, Ruiru
Click on the button below to let us know what you are looking for. We will share a close match
Why Choose Us
There are many ways you could search for potential land to
buy. Here is why you should start with us.
What you need to know about buying land in Murera, Ruiru
Where is Murera?
Murera is a fast-establishing area within Ruiru in the county of Kiambu. It has proved ideal for young individuals looking to build their homes. Plots in Mirera are available in areas such as Magomano, Kwa Tom, Samaria and Murera sisal and coffee estates.
In which land categories do the plots in Murera belong?
Once you buy a plot in Murera, you get a freehold title deed. Therefore, there are no limits as to what you can do with your piece of land
Roughly how much do Murera plots cost?
40 by 60ft plots cost between Ksh. 800,000 to over two million shillings depending on location. An 80 by 60ft plot will average for 1.5 million shillings while 50 by 100 parcels go for over three million shillings.
What is the process of acquiring a plot in Murera?
1. Most plots nowadays are sold through companies as opposed to individuals. Identify one that will suffice you with information about the available plots.
2. After you choose an ideal one, make a site visit (most companies volunteer to take you there)
3. Go to the land’s registry office and do a land search. This will unearth ownership details and if the piece is attached to any debt
4. Get two maps, one for the plot boundaries and one for the surrounding parcels. Let a surveyor accompany you to attest that the plot is as required
5. If you are satisfied with the details, write a letter of offer with the help of your advocate. The seller also produces the sales agreement. Some sellers ask for a 10% deposit at this point
6. Get clearance from the Lands Control Board and the National Lands Commission
7. After a government valuer has done the valuation, proceed to pay the stamp duty
8. Complete the land transfer and check to see if the documents are now in your name.
Which established companies avail plots in Murera?
1. Bushline Properties
2. Kenya Homes
3. Property pro
4. Madonna Realtors
6. Westhill Shelters
Which sizes are the plots in Murera?
Plots in Murera are available in 40 by 60ft, 80 by 60 and 50 by 100.
What are the buyer-use options available for plots in Murera?
You can use plots in Murera for
1. Residential purposes
Most people here have put up mansions, bungalows and other types of houses for their family use.
2. Commercial purposes
The population is rising in Murera allowing for building of rental apartments, business complexes and other commercial buildings.
Any area that is experiencing tremendous growth is ideal for property investment. Murera is no exception. Once you buy plots in Murera, you can resell them at a profit later
Why purchase plots in Murera?
1. Plots in Murera are affordable considering their location
2. The plots are good for residential purposes even for people working in Nairobi CBD
3. They are a perfect investment since Murera has potential for growth
4. They are close to major roads such as Thika Superhighway and the Eastern Bypass
5. The area is secure
How do you undertake a land search in Murera?
1. Go to the land registry offices located in Ruiru
2. Fill the search form in triplicate and pay KSh. 500 for processing
3. Attach copies of title deed, Identinty card and KRA pin
4. Get the documents stamped and retain one copy of the search form
5. Check the results of the search process after 3 working days