Land and Plots for Sale Lanet,Nakuru
We help you locate 40 by 80, 50 by 100, 100 by 100 plots, or equivalent anywhere in Lanet,Nakuru
Click on the button below to let us know what you are looking for. We will share a close match
Why Choose Us
There are many ways you could search for potential land to
buy. Here is why you should start with us.
What you need to know about buying land in Lanet,Nakuru
Lanet (Nakuru) is located in Nakuru County, Rift Valley Province, Kenya. The town is situated on the Nairobi-Nakuru-Mau Summit highway, about 5 kilometers (3.1 mi) north of Nakuru town.
The plots for sale in Lanet (Nakuru) vary in size, but the average size is 50 by 100 feet or 5,000 square feet.
The buyers in Lanet (Nakuru) can purchase plots on a freehold or leasehold basis. The freehold option allows the buyer to own the property outright, while the leasehold option provides the buyer with the right to use the land. There is also public land available for purchase in Lanet (Nakuru), owned by the government and leased by private individuals.
The process of buying a plot in Lanet (Nakuru) is relatively simple.
- The first step is to find a reputable real estate agent who specializes in selling plots in the town.
- Once you have found an agent, you will need to view the available plots and choose one that meets your needs and budget.
- After choosing a plot, the next step is to negotiate the price with the seller.
- Once the price has been agreed upon, you will need to pay a deposit and sign a contract.
- The contract will outline the terms of the sale, including the price, payment schedule, and any other conditions that have been agreed upon.
- Once the contract has been signed, the sale is final, and you will be the proud owner of a plot in Lanet.
Some of the popular companies that sell plots in Lanet include:
· Glacen Investment
· Lesedi Developers
· Damka Properties
· Fanaka Real estate limited
Lanet (Nakuru) has a tropical savanna climate. The town experiences warm and dry conditions during the day, with cool and moist conditions at night. The average annual temperature is 19.8 degrees Celsius (67.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
The cost of a plot in Lanet (Nakuru) varies depending on the size and location of the property. The average 50 by 100 feet plot cost is approximately 2.5 million Kenyan shillings.
Below are some reasons why you should consider purchasing plots in Lanet (Nakuru):
· The town is located in a beautiful setting, with stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
· The climate is perfect for agricultural activities, and the soil is very fertile.
· Lanet (Nakuru) is a rapidly growing town with a population expected to double in ten years.
· The town has a thriving economy, with several businesses and industries.
· There are several schools and hospitals in Lanet (Nakuru), making it a great place to raise a family.
· The town is very safe, and crime is very low.
· The cost of living in Lanet (Nakuru) is very affordable.
The process of doing a land search in Lanet (Nakuru) is relatively simple and can be accessed online.
· The first step is to visit the ecitizen portal, which is the website of the Kenyan government.
· Once you are on the website, you will need to create an account and login.
· After you have logged in, you will be able to see the Ministry of Lands and planning.
· Enter the details of the plot you are searching for, including the location and size.
· You will be asked to pay a fee of 500/=
· The search results will be out in 3 days.