Land and Plots for Sale Kimbo, Ruiru
We help you locate 40 by 80, 50 by 100, 100 by 100 plots, or equivalent anywhere in Kimbo, Ruiru
Click on the button below to let us know what you are looking for. We will share a close match
Why Choose Us
There are many ways you could search for potential land to
buy. Here is why you should start with us.
What you need to know about buying land in Kimbo, Ruiru
Kimbo is found in Ruiru of Kiambu County; it is situated about two to three kilometers from Ruiru town. It is located approximately 27 km from Nairobi along the Nairobi Thika highway.Away from the towns, you can buy land ranging from 1 acre to thousands of acres
Kimbo plots for sale are sold as follows;
Most of the plots for sale in Kimbo, Ruiru, come with freehold title deeds that give the buyer indefinite ownership.
You can find affordable plots on leasehold in Kimbo, Ruiru.
Organizations such as churches and societies can buy plots of land in Kimbo, Ruiru.
Authorities can get land from Kimbo for developments such as the Kimbo health center and other public facilities.
A ¼ acre plot ideal for residential and commercial purposes ranges from Ksh. 8.5 million to Ksh. 11.5 million. These prices are still increasing as the demand for the plots increase.
· Research companies selling plots in Kimbo, Ruiru, and choose the one with great deals. In this case, make sure the company is legally established and seek previous clients’ reviews to familiarize yourself with the company.
· If you find an ideal plot that suits you, inspect the title deed, it will help you avoid fraud.
· Make sure the land rates are fully settled before purchasing a plot.
· Get land maps for the land you want to buy and let an experienced surveyor confirm that they match the actual size and neighborhood of the plot.
· If everything is okay, get ready with a purchase offer
· Apply for the transfer consent from the land commissioner after receiving a sale agreement letter.
· Proceed to payment plans once you are granted consent for transfer by the commissioners.
· Ensure payments for stamp duty are done
· See to it that the land details are changed to read your details.
· Upscale real estate
· Fanaka real estate limited
· Dhahabu land limited
· Upper Kimbo estate
· Optiven limited
Plot sizes in Kimbo range from one acre, half an acre, quarter acre, 40*60, 40*80, 50*80, etc.
There are multiples ways to make use of land in Kimbo, Ruiru; they include;
As Kimbo faces steady growth, facilities that need large premises are finding it profitable to establish themselves here. Other businesses such as grocery, bitchery, and hotels also flourish in Kimbo. If you erect a commercial building in Kimbo, you are guaranteed tenants as big and small businesses try to get a space in this town.
Kimbo’s population is growing; the site is close to the Nairobi CBD, making it a convenient residential place for Nairobi workers. Investors are finding Kimbo Ruiru a good location for investment since it guarantees high returns.
It would be an excellent move to buy a plot in Kimbo; now that everyone has an eye on the location, you will come to sell it at a reasonable price when the whole area gets fully occupied.
· Kimbo, Ruiru is accessible; you can get to Nairobi city via the Thika superhighway. You can also quickly get to Kenyatta international airport via the eastern bypass that connects to Mombasa road.
· Kimbo Ruiru has essential amenities within reach, such as schools, supermarkets, churches, etc. The KU unicity and Spur malls have made the Kimbo residents enjoy a one-stop shopping experience.
· The area has an adequate flow of water from Ruiru- Juja Water and Sewerage Company; plot owners can also drill boreholes for additional water supply.
· Kimbo has a sound drainage system that ensures a clean environment.
· Kimbo has a calm environment which is ideal for families
· The areas rental houses are affordable to middle-income earners
· The presence of the Kimbo police station, aided by nearby police posts, ensures adequate protection for residents.
· The Kenya power lighting company, has ensured that the area is well connected with light.
If you plan to buy a plot in Kimbo, Ruiru, go with these documents to the land registry office in Ruiru town.
· Two copies of the title deed of the plot you plan to buy
· The buyer KRA PIN
· The buyer’s copy of the ID card