Land and Plots for sale Kantafu
We help you locate 40 by 80, 50 by 100, 100 by 100 plots, or equivalent anywhere in Kantafu
Click on the button below to let us know what you are looking for. We will share a close match
Why Choose Us
There are many ways you could search for potential land to
buy. Here is why you should start with us.
What you need to know about buying land in Kantafu
Kantafu is a town located in Machakos county along the bust Kangundo road. The town is about 45 kilometers from Nairobi.
There are several reasons why one should consider buying land in Kantafu.
· Firstly, the town is located along the busy Kangundo road and is hence well connected to other parts of the country.
· Secondly, the town is among the fastest-growing satellite towns in Kenya and offers excellent investment opportunities.
· Thirdly, the town has good infrastructure and amenities such as schools, hospitals, and malls.
· Finally, the cost of land in Kantafu is still affordable compared to other towns close to Nairobi i.e., Ruaka, Kiambu, and Thika.
Most properties for sale in Kanatafu range from 1\8 of an acre, ¼ of an acre ½ of an acre and ¾ of an acre.
On average, a 50 by 100 piece of land goes for about 700,000 Kshs – Kshs. 1 million in Kantafu. However, prices vary depending on the location and availability of the land. For instance, a piece of land within the town center will be pricier than one located in the outskirts.
In Kantafu, there are no major development restrictions. However, it is important to note that all developments must comply with the County’s regulations and building codes.
Are there any other services available in Kantafu?
In addition to land, Kantafu also offers several other services such as schools, hospitals, banks, and retail shops. So, if you are looking for a complete town to live in, Kantafu is definitely the place for you.
· To conduct an official land search in Kantafu, one is required to physically present themselves to the Ministry of Lands and physical planning headquarters in Nairobi or in the Machakos lands office.
· Here one is presented with Form RL 26 which after filling will be presented back to the office together with the applicants’ Pin certificate, Id card, and a fee of 500 Kshs.
· The search results will be out in 3 days
The population of Kantafu is not known. However, the town is among the fastest-growing satellite towns in the country.
The average temperate in Kantafu is 22 degrees Celsius. This makes it a very conducive place to live.
In Kantafu, there are several types of land available for sale. These include:
· Freehold Land: This is land that is owned outright by the holder and can be sold, transferred, or leased to others. This land is can be found around view park estate and Kangundo.
· Leasehold Land: This is land that is leased from the owner for a specific period. The leaseholder has the exclusive right to use the land during the lease period. This land can be located around Kangundo North.
· Public Land: This is land that is owned by the government and is open to all members of the public. This land can be found within the town center.
In Kantafu, the main buyers for land are residential and speculation whereby, people buy land intending to resell it at a higher price. However, there is also some commercial demand for land, especially along the busy Kangundo road.
To get land in Kantafu, one may search for trusted real estate agents in the town. The agents will help you to find the right piece of land depending on your needs and budget. Moreover, one can also visit different websites which have property listings in the town i.e. https://www.the-star.co.ke/classifieds/land-plots/land-for-sale-in-kantafu-kenya.html and https://daykio.com/property-listings/kantafu/
· Fanaka real estate ltd
· Kantafu real estate
· Ruai property agencies
· Dream ventures real estate